The Website Owner’s primary goal is to provide the Website Users with privacy protection at a level that meets at least the requirements of the applicable law, in particular the regulations regarding the protection of personal data (Information on GDPR) and the Provision of Electronic Services Act of 18 July 2002.
The Website Owner may collect personal data and data of a different nature. The collection of this data takes place, depending on their nature, automatically or as a result of actions of Website Users.
- Information about cookies.
- The website is owned and operated by Ośrodek Kardiologii Inwazyjnej Ikardia Sp. z o.o. established in Lublin, address: Świętokrzyska 43, 20-867 Lublin, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register of the District Court Lublin-Wschód in Lublin located in Świdnik, 4th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, number: 0000252703, NIP (TIN): 7122998983, REGON (Company Identification Number): Pursuant to the provisions of the GDPR, the Website Owner is also the Personal Data Administrator of the Website Users’ data (hereinafter: “Administrator”).
- Cookie files (“cookies”), text files in particular, contain computerized data stored in the Website User’s terminal equipment and are intended to be used for browsing the pages of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the User’s terminal device, as well as a unique number.
- During a visit to the Website, the Website Users’ data may be automatically collected; this data regards the User’s visit to the Website and covers, among others, the IP address, type of the web browser, domain name, number of page views, type of the operating system, visit, screen resolution, screen colour palette, addresses of websites from which the Website was accessed, and the duration of the visit on the Website. This data is not personal data as defined by the GDPR; it do not allow for identification of the person using the Website.
- The Website Owner is responsible for placing cookies on the User’s terminal device and for accessing them.
- Cookies are used:
- a) to adapt the content of the Website to preferences of the User and to optimise the use of the Website; these files allow, in particular, for the idetification of the Website User’s device and proper display of the Website, tailored to individual needs;
- b) to develop statistics which help us understand how the Website Users interact with the pages, which allows for the improvement of the page structure and content;
- c) to maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User is not required to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website.
- Two basic types of cookies are used on the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies are temporary files stored in the terminal device until leaving the Website, logging out by the Website User or turning off the software (web browser). The persistent cookies are stored on the User’s terminal device for a period specified in cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- In most cases, the software used for browsing websites allows the storage of cookies on the Website User’s terminal device by default. The Website Users can make changes to the cookies settings at any time. These settings can be modified in the options menu of the User’s web browser (software), among others, in a way that prevents the automatic handling of cookies or enables notifications which the User receives each time cookies are placed on the User’s Details on the possibility and methods of managing cookie files are available in the settings of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s terminal device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Owner.
- Processing of personal data. Information on forms.
- Personal data of Website Users may be processed by the Administrator if:
- a) the Website User agrees to this in the forms published on the website in order to take the actions to which these forms relate (art. 6 sec 1 letter a of the GDPR).
- b) such processing is necessary to perform the contract to which the Website User is a party (art. 6 sec 1 letter b of the GDPR), if the Website enables the conclusion of a contract between the Administrator and the Website User.
- The following personal data of the Website User may be collected as part of the forms placed on the Website or in order to perform contracts that can be concluded on the Website: name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, login, and password.
- The data contained in the forms, provided to the Administrator by the Website User, may be transferred by the Administrator to third parties cooperating with the Administrator in connection with the implementation of the purposes set out in point 1 letters a and b above.
- The data provided in the forms placed on the Website is processed for purposes resulting from the function of a specific form; in addition, it can also be used by the Administrator for archival and statistical purposes. The consent of the data subject is expressed by checking the appropriate box in the form.
- If the Website has such functionalities, the Website User. by selecting the appropriate option in the registration form, may refuse or agree to receive commercial information by means of electronic communication, in accordance with the Provision of Electronic Services Act of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland, 2002, No. 144, pos. 1024 with amendments). If the Website User has agreed to receive commercial information by electronic means of communication, he or she has the right to withdraw such consent at any time. The right to withdraw consent to receive commercial information is exercised by sending an e-mail including a relevant request, as well as the name and surname of the Website User, to the address of the Website Owner.
- Data entered in a form may be passed on to organisations that provide technical services, in particular information about the owner of the registered domain, which may be passed on to Internet domain operators, especially the Research and Academic Computer Network (NASK), payment services and other cooperating organisations.
- In order to prevent re-registration of persons whose participation in the website has been terminated due to unauthorized use of the website’s services, the Administrator may refuse to delete personal data necessary to block the possibility of re-registration. The legal basis for the refusal is art. 19 sec. 2 par. 3 in conjunction of art. 21 sec 1 of the Provision of Electronic Services Act of 18 July 2002 (i.e. of 15 October 2013, Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2013, pos. 1422). The Administrator’s refusal to delete personal data of website users may also occur in other cases provided for by law.
- In the cases provided for by the law, the Administrator may share some of the personal data of Website Users with third parties for purposes related to the protection of third party rights.
III. Website Users’ rights regarding their personal data.
The rights of persons whose data is processed are described in detail in the GDPR Information.
- Server logs
- In accordance with the accepted practice of most websites, the Website Operator stores HTTP queries directed to the Website Operator’s server (information on some behaviours of Website Users are subject to logging in the server layer). Browsed resources of the Website are identified by URL addresses. The exact list of information stored in the www server log files is as follows:
- a) the public IP address of the computer from which the request came;
- b) the name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol, if possible;
- c) the Website User’s username provided in the authorization (login) process;
- d) date and time of the inquiry;
- e) HTTP response code;
- f) the number of bytes sent by the server;
- g) URL address of the page previously visited by the Website User (the referrer link) – if the Website h) was accessed via a link;
- i) information about the Website User’s web browser,
- j) information concerning errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
The above data is not associated with specific individuals browsing the pages available on the Website. In order to ensure the highest quality of the Website, the Website Operator occasionally analyzes log files to determine which pages of the website are visited most often, which web browsers are used, whether the structure of the pages does not contain errors, etc.
- The logs collected by the Operator are stored for an indefinite period as an auxiliary material for the proper administration of the Website. The information contained therein will not be disclosed to any entities other than the Operator or entities associated with the Operator in person, capital or contractually. Based on the information contained in these files, statistics can be generated to help administer the Website. Summaries containing such statistics do not contain features that identify visitors to the Website.
In the event of any comments or doubts related to the processing of personal data in connection with the use of the Website, the User may contact the Personal Data Administrator via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org