The Invasive Cardiology Center IKARDIA exists since 2006 and is one of the leading medical centers providing cardiovascular healthcare in Lublin voivodeship.
We offer both stationary treatment as well as 24-hour hemodynamic services.
The diseases of our utmost concern are acute coronary syndromes including myocardial infarction (STEMI), non-elevated myocardial infarction (NSTEMI) and unstable angina pectoris. Apart from live-saving procedures we provide planned diagnostics and invasive treatment of patients with chronic ischemic disease of the heart. Thanks to high-tech medical equipement we are able to use advanced diagnostic methods in ischemic heart disease such as intracoronary ultrasound (IVUS), fraction flow reserve measurement (FFR) and optical coherence tomography (OCT).
We also treat patients for chronic total occlusion of coronary arteries (CTO) which is considered one of the most difficult procedures in interventional cardiology. Due to the fact that the head of the Center, prof. Jarosław Wójcik, is one of the leading European physicians in this field as well as a member of the Euro CTO CLUB, we are able to treat such lesions using most up-to-date methods.
Apart from coronary syndromes the scope of diagnostics and treatment includes heart failure, arrhythmias, conduction disorders and hypertension.
Since 2014 we perform pacemaker (all types) and cardioverter-defibrillators implantations (ICD).
We also use invasive percutaneous procedures in both diagnostics and treatment of heart arrythmias: electrophysiology studies and ablation.
Since 2017, The Invasive Cardiology Center IKARDIA provides medical services in a new, comfortable hospital with cutting-edge equipment co-financed with EU funds. Patients in our Center can benefit from a wide range of services, ranging from medical advice on primary and secondary prevention of cardiovascular diseases, through life-saving invasive procedures, to specialized rehabilitation enabling quick return to full physical activity.
Patients treated in the Hospital are accommodated in single or double rooms with separate sanitary facilities.
Apart from treating patients Ikardia initiates scientific undertakings. Since 2009 each year we organize cardiovascular workshops International Expert to Expert CTO Forum which gathers most talented cardiologists from all over the world, including Germany, Japan, France and Italy.
More information about the conference on http://ctopoland.pl/
Each year Ikardia also organizes national cardiovascular congress of Complications of Invasive Cardiology Procedures: Prevention & Management. This year 15th edition of this event took place.
More information on http://ikardia-konferencje.pl/
Our Hospital of Invasive Cardiology in Nałęczów provides medical services financed either by the National Health Fund or private payment.
WHAT DO WE OFFER ?
- Treatment of patients with acute coronary syndromes
- Invasive treatment in patients with chronic ischemic heart disease
- Diagnostic procedures of coronarography
- Therapeutic procedures of coronary angioplasty (PCI)
- Treatment of heart failure
- Treatment of arrhythmias
- Treatment of hypertension
- Intracoronary ultrasound (IVUS)
- Fraction flow reserve measurment (FRR)
- Implantation of cardiac pacemakers and cardioverter-defibrillators (ICD)
- Diagnostics and treatment of heart arrythmias: electrophysiology study and ablation
- Percutaneous treatment of chronic total occlusion of coronary arteries (CTO)
- Scheduled diagnostics
- Computer tomography
Hospital of Invasive Cardiology in Nałęczów
- Admission Room
- Laboratory of electrophysiology
- Laboratory of pacemaker implantation and replacement
- Laboratory of computed tomography
- Department of Cardiology (40 beds)
- Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (10 beds)
- Operating theater with a modern hybrid room and hi-tech equipment co-financed from EU funds